Returns: 20% Restocking Charge;
No Returns on Custom or No Stocking Products
Sorry we don't take any parts back after 30 Days "No exceptions"
To start the RMA process (Customer Initiated):
- Login to your account, once Logged On, Go to 'My Account' section.
- In the Track Your Recent Orders section, you will click on the View Details link for the order they would like to initiate the RMA for.
- Once in the order, the customer will click on the "Add New RMA" button.
- Then you will choose the number of items they want to return in the Order Items section.
- In the Order Return Options section, you will choose the Reason and Method for the return.
- Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section. This is optional on your part, but these comments will be visible to us, here at Tabzone.com . Once done, you will click Save RMA and en email will be sent to both you and Tabzone.com.
- After initiating the RMA, You "the customer" will receive an automated email advising you that the RMA was received. the message will contain the order number, the RMA number and instructions to await a response from Tabzone.com before shipping the product back.