Thank you for your purchase of a DT Products product. We appreciate your business.
Notice to Owner Operator, Dealer and Installer:
Please make sure your Dealer/Installer explains and delivers all warning notices, warranty forms and instruction sheets included with DT PROFAB product. DT PROFAB reserves the right to update as necessary, without notice, and will not be held responsible for misprints, changes or variations made by vehicle manufacturers. Please call when in question regarding new model year, vehicles not listed by specific body or chassis styles or vehicles not originally distributed in the USA.
Please note that certain mechanical aspects of any suspension lift product may accelerate ordinary wear of original equipment components. The installation of certain DT PRDFAB products may void the vehicle's factory warranty as it pertains to certain covered parts; it is the consumer's responsibility to check with their local dealer for warranty coverage before installation of any DT PROFAB product.
Warranty and Return
DT PROFAB warranties its full line of products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. DT PROFAB's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at DT PROFAB's option, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight or incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. DT PROFAB is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts related or non-related to the installation of DT PROFAB product. A consumer who makes the decision to modify his vehicle with aftermarket components of any kind will assume all risk and responsibility for potential damages incurred as a result of their chosen modifications. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions regarding ride comfort, fitment and design. Warranty claims can be made directly with DT PROFAB or at any authorized DT PROFAB dealer.
IMPORTANT! To validate the warranty on this purchase please be sure to mail in the warranty card within 30 days of purchase to DT PROFAB
Claims NOT Covered Under DT PROFAB Warranty
- Parts subject to normal wear, to include bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends and heim joints
- Coating Finish after 90 days
- Discontinued products at DT PRODUCTS, INC/DT PROFAB discretion
- Bent or dented product
- Leaf or coil springs used without proper bump stops
- Products with evident damage caused by abrasion or contact with other items
- Damage caused as a result of not following recommendations or requirements in the installation manuals
- Products used in applications other than listed in DT PROFAB's catalog
- Components or accessories used in conjunction with other manufacturer's systems
- Warranty claims without Proof of Purchase
- DT PROFAB accepts no responsibility for any altered product, improper installation, lack of or improper maintenance, or improper use of our products.